Simple Life Skills for Kids
When you're a kid, there is so much to learn. When you're a parent, there is so much you WANT your child to learn. The Life Skills Box provides specific, age-appropriate skills and information on wooden coins for your child to choose from. Each activity provides an opportunity to explain, teach, and start some good dialogue about the how's and why's of your child's environment.
The box touches on safety and emergency situations, common household tasks, and taking care of ourselves in various situations. Walk your child through each step and talk with them about the questions asked or each specific skill noted on the coin.
- For ages 3-10
- NOT for children under 3 years of age
- 30 natural, wood coins, each measuring 1.5 inches round
- 60 simple life skills
Help your child gain a sense of satisfaction, independence, and responsibility in a fun, unique, and child-friendly way.
Here are just a few of the activities you will find in the box:
- Learn how to do a load of laundry
- Plan a meal. Shop for groceries. Cook & clean-up.
- Talk about stranger-danger, safe places, & safe people
- ...and more!