Big Sister - Activities to Prepare for a New Sibling
Is there a soon-to-be Big Sister in your house? Are you expecting and would like to get your child involved in the excitement that a new baby brings? The Big Sister Box was made specifically for this purpose!
Your soon-to-be big sister will have fun measuring Mom's tummy, pondering about the baby's weight and hair color, as well as hearing stories about when they were a baby. What things will big sister teach the new baby? Does big sister know how to change a diaper?
Specific skills, activities, and questions are presented in a fun, child-led way that will help prepare for the arrival of the new baby. Your soon-to-be big sister will have fun choosing a coin from the box! Follow her lead as you do an activity, or have a simple talk about various baby related things.
- For ages 3-10
- NOT for children under 3 years of age
- 30 natural, wood coins, each measuring 1.5 inches round
- 60 activities, skills, and questions
- Focuses on doing activities throughout the pregnancy in preparation for the new baby
- A fun way to include your child in welcoming a new baby into the home